HardiePlank lap siding enhances and protects homes in all kinds of climates with its strength and durability. This fiber cement siding is a simple transition from vinyl or wood siding and is sure to provide a durable yet attractive look to your home. At AtlantaRoofing.Com, we specialize in the installation and repair of Hardieplank siding, and our professional siding contractors definitely recommend this type of siding to anyone looking for an affordable and durable solution. Hardieplank siding comes in a wide variety of colors and textures that are sure to compliment your home and up its curb appeal immensely.
Here are some of the reasons you should choose HardiePlank siding:
- Design and versatility – there are many options of Hardiplank available to suit your tastes and make your home look great.
- Durability – HardiePlank siding holds a Class A fire ranking, making it a great choice. It can also hold up better during wind and storms in Georgia.
- All HardiePlank Lap Siding comes with a 50-year transferable limited warranty.
- Cost – this is an affordable option for home siding, yet looks great and is very reliable.
If you’re looking for a great siding option that can provide maximum convenience and still look great, vinyl siding may be your best choice. We recommend vinyl siding for local homes in the Atlanta area, plus our quality vinyl siding is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Vinyl siding is great because it can be repaired or updated easily and affordably, and there’s no need for painting or touch ups. Our vinyl siding meets or exceeds unique quality standards and performance characteristics. This is your assurance that the product you choose will help protect your home:
- In extreme weather events our vinyl siding is tested to withstand winds of 110 mph and most achieve a wind rating higher than that including climate change — vinyl siding will withstand the hottest summers and sub-zero winters.
- Against color fade, because vinyl siding products come with another level of assurance when certified for color retention.
- Against rot and decay, because vinyl siding does not absorb water and their rain-screening design does not trap water behind the siding — whereas fiber-based products are a mixture of wood pulp and sand, two things that will disintegrate over time when moisture penetrates the plank.
- By making it more energy efficient when you choose insulated siding, because it blankets your home in continuous insulation which fight heat loss through the framing lumber.
Why is vinyl siding still the #1 exterior cladding in the U.S. and Canada? Because it’s more than durable, it’s reliable. And that’s why vinyl siding manufacturers back their products with straight-forward warrantees — most offer lifetime warranty for the original owner and typically carry a prorated warranty of at least 50 years to subsequent owners.
Thank you for considering AtlantaRoofing.Com. To schedule your FREE roof inspection give us a call at 770-256-3444.
AtlantaRoofing.Com – Atlanta’s 1st Choice in Roofing Contractors
AtlantaRoofing.Com has built our unmatchable reputation over the 35+ years with superior customer service along with quality workmanship. We receive no payment until our work is fully completed.
Years of hard work along with dedication to our customers – wanting them to have “peace of mind” knowing the job was done right the first time, has helped earn AtlantaRoofing.Com an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We are also a BBB accredited business.
If your last roof inspection has been a while or there is existing damage, please call AtlantaRoofing.Com today at 770-256-3444 to schedule your free roof inspection.
Our mission is to deliver quality services that will exceed our customer’s expectations.